- Alum Canyon Editing now offers a new option to check for text overlaps – Level 3 Complete PLUS.
- Alum Canyon Editing now accepts international wire transfers.
- Alum Canyon Editing is now listed on the PNAS Language-Editing Services page.
Alum Canyon Editing, LLC is a full-time, qualified professional editing company, not a part-time or moonlighting enterprise. Here, you will find an editor who cares as much about your scientific publications as you do.
With Alum Canyon Editing, you know:
- who will edit your manuscript;
- that your manuscript will receive personalized attention;
- that you may communicate directly with your editor;
- that your manuscript will be finalized to your satisfaction with Level 3 Complete editing;
- that your manuscript is being edited by a highly skilled native-English editor with extensive formal training in both scientific research and English-language editing;
- that your manuscript will not be subcontracted to non-native English editors or freelancers not trained in science (any referrals are only made with the author’s agreement to established, reputable scientific editing companies); and
- that your manuscript will receive the editor’s full attention.
Alum Canyon Editing around the Web
- Language and Writing Help for Authors page at Crop Science
- Language-editing Services page at PNAS
- Manuscript & Publication Services page at the Council of Science Editors
Alum Canyon Editing, LLC was founded in 2009 after the Managing Editor performed plant biology research as an undergraduate and graduate student, then managed animal and plant genetics, molecular genetics, and biochemistry laboratories over more than 17 years, with a brief detour through the legal field between 2005 and 2009.
The Managing Editor has formal training and extensive experience in science, scientific writing, and editing scientific and technical writing, including academic legal writing. Further, with professional certification in English-language editing from UC Berkeley Extension, Alum Canyon Editing can help you generate crisp and precise written work.
Manuscripts in biological or biomedical subject areas are typically accepted for editing. But manuscripts in other scientific or technical subject areas such as biomedical engineering, biofuels engineering, or particulate monitoring may be submitted for an estimate. If the topic is out of the Managing Editor’s comfort zone, you will be referred to other reputable editing companies with subject-matter experts in several areas. High-level editing Services are available for scientists anywhere in the world whose native language is not English, especially for manuscripts requiring extensive revisions .
© Content copyright 2009-2018 Alum Canyon Editing, LLC www.alumcanyonediting.com All rights reserved.
© Wildlife photograph copyright 2007 Tim Zurowski. All rights reserved.