Alum Canyon Editing is now listed on the PNAS Language-Editing Services page.
A qualified professional English-language editing service
Alum Canyon Editing, LLC is a full-time professional editing company, not a part-time or moonlighting enterprise. Here, you will find an editor who cares as much about your scientific publications as you do.
With Alum Canyon Editing, you know:
- who will edit your manuscript;
- that your manuscript will receive personalized attention;
- that you may communicate directly with your editor;
- that your manuscript will be finalized to your satisfaction with Level 3 editing;
- that your manuscript is being edited by a highly skilled native-English editor with both extensive formal scientific training and formal English-language editing training; and
- that your manuscript will receive the editor’s full attention.
Alum Canyon Editing around the Web
Alum Canyon Editing, LLC was founded in 2009. From 1987 until 2004, the Managing Editor worked in and managed animal and plant genetics, molecular genetics, and biochemistry laboratories. Between 2005 and 2009, the Managing Editor worked in the legal field.
The Managing Editor has formal training and extensive experience in science, scientific writing, and editing scientific and technical writing, including academic legal writing. Further, with professional certification in English-language editing from UC Berkeley Extension, Alum Canyon Editing can help you generate crisp and precise written work.
Manuscripts in biological subject areas and those related to medicine are typically accepted, but manuscripts in other scientific or technical subject areas may be submitted for evaluation. In addition to other Services, high-level editing services for manuscripts requiring extensive revisions are available for scientists anywhere in the world whose native language is not English.
© Content copyright 2009-2015 www.alumcanyonediting.com.
Alum Canyon Editing, LLC. All rights reserved.