A qualified professional English-language editing service
Alum Canyon Editing, LLC was founded in 2009. From 1987 until 2004, the Senior Editor worked in and managed animal and plant genetics, molecular genetics, and biochemistry laboratories.
The Senior Editor has formal training and extensive experience in science, scientific writing, and editing scientific and technical writing, including academic legal writing. Further, with professional certification in English-language editing from UC Berkeley Extension, Alum Canyon Editing can help you generate crisp and precise written work.
Alum Canyon Editing accepts editing inquiries for scientific manuscripts including articles for peer-reviewed journals, book chapters, books, grant proposals, PowerPoint presentations, scripts, abstracts, and posters.
In particular, high-level editing services for manuscripts requiring extensive revisions are available for scientists residing in Japan, China, Turkey, the United States, Thailand, and throughout the world, whose native language is not English.
The Senior Editor is familiar with and subscribes to style standards including the Council of Science Editors Scientific Style and Format Manual, the Chicago Manual of Style, the American Chemical Society Style Guide, the American Medical Association Manual of Style, and the American Psychological Association Publication Manual. Journal-specific editing style is available with Level 3 editing services.
Manuscripts in biological subject areas and those related to medicine are typically accepted, but manuscripts in other scientific or technical subject areas may be submitted for evaluation.
With Alum Canyon Editing, you know:
- who will edit your manuscript;
- that your manuscript will receive personalized attention;
- that you may communicate directly with your editor;
- that your manuscript will be finalized to your satisfaction with Level 3 editing;
- that your manuscript is being edited by an editor with both extensive formal scientific training, and formal English-language editing training; and
- that your manuscript will receive the editor’s full attention.
Alum Canyon Editing, LLC is a full-time professional editing company, not a part-time or moonlighting enterprise. Here, you will find an editor who cares as much about your scientific publications as you do.
Alum Canyon Editing has edited manuscripts published in:
- American Journal of Plant Sciences
- American Zoologist
- Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry
- BMC Plant Biology
- Crop Science
- DNA Research
- Forest Research
- Frontiers in Plant Science
- Functional Plant Biology
- Genetics and Molecular Research
- Grassland Science
- Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science
- Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society
- Journal of Experimental Botany
- Journal of General Plant Pathology
- Molecular Plant
- Photosynthesis Research
- Plant and Cell Physiology
- Plant Biology
- Plant Biotechnology Journal
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Production Science
- Plant Science
- Plant Signaling & Behavior
- PLoS One
- Scientia Horticulturae
- Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research
- The Plant Cell
- The Plant Journal
- Tohuku Journal of Agricultural Research
- Trends in Plant Science
- and many other publications
© Content copyright 2012 www.alumcanyonediting.com.
Alum Canyon Editing, LLC. All rights reserved.